So, one of the crazy things of having your book come out on the very day that you go back to work and school, is that you have no time to announce any of the fun little things that occur. Like, the kid who comes in after school to tell you that he “hears your voice reading aloud to him when he reads Malcolm.” Or that your mom made special treats for school for you (yes, just like you’re ten years old again! Ratty treats!) on Malcolm’s release day. Or that you got another nice review, in Booklist, this time. Or that you got to unpack the first book order of the year and Malcolm was at the bottom of the box. Many nice things, happening way too fast.
So, anyway, here are some of them, starting with some links. Hope you enjoy as much as I did!
- Malcolm’s in 2012 ABC Best Books for Children Catalog
- Celebrating Malcolm at Midnight at Nerdy Chicks Rule
- Malcolm at Midnight at Books Your Kid Will Love
- Jen Robinson’s Book Page: Malcolm at Midnight
- Local paper, Volume One
- A Great Week for New Releases at Shelftalker
- Common Sense Media
- The interrogation room at Sleuths, Spies, and Alibis